My birthday has come and gone, and I consider myself blessed to have lived to see it. I will continue my journey on becoming better and wiser for as long as the Lord allows. I have learned in my years here on earth: to give thanks to my creator, it’s better to give than receive, to not sweat the small stuff, to forgive and forget, to count your blessings every day, and to tell those close to you that you love them, frequently. Wow, if only I had such clarity at 21…C’est la vie!
- Holiday Hoarder or Well Prepared – How to Organize Your Christmas Decorations
- Getting Christmas Ready for a Progressive Dinner Party
- Christmas 2017 Home Tour – The Office Tree, Part 3 of 3
- Christmas 2017 Home Tour – The Dining Room Part 2 of 3
- Christmas 2017 Home Tour – The Main Tree and Surrounds Part 1 of 3