Do people still live by this credo, I don’t think so. No one is perfect, but if you tell someone you are going to do something, you should do it, or at least let them know why you won’t be able to do it. I know sometimes, life can get hectic and it feels like it’s all you can do just to keep afloat, but I still value consideration for others and their time, and I try hard to keep my word. Recently I’ve been faced with a dilemma – I asked someone that I trust to work on a project for me. Going in I was fairly confident about the person’s ability and skills. Now, I’m just trying to decide if I should cut my losses before I get in over my head. My reputation and how I am perceived is very important to me, which is why I try very hard to do what I say I’m going to do. So, is your word your bond?
- Holiday Hoarder or Well Prepared – How to Organize Your Christmas Decorations
- Getting Christmas Ready for a Progressive Dinner Party
- Christmas 2017 Home Tour – The Office Tree, Part 3 of 3
- Christmas 2017 Home Tour – The Dining Room Part 2 of 3
- Christmas 2017 Home Tour – The Main Tree and Surrounds Part 1 of 3