So the Jive Biscuit Family Reunion was off the chain, women were scantily clad, guys – well they were just being themselves, there were a few of them that took it back to the 70’s namely the gentlemen in the high-waisted white pants – you know who you are. I often wonder why some people feel that in a crowd of 500, it’s necessary to show all of their tricks while endangering the lives of others, thankfully no injuries on Saturday. Made some new friends and skated the night away. All in all, a fun time but probably won’t go next year, it was way too crowded, and also I’m still recovering from my sleep deprived weekend. Oh well, back to the rink tonight to practice my new steps and perhaps make up a new one. Until tomorrow.
- Holiday Hoarder or Well Prepared – How to Organize Your Christmas Decorations
- Getting Christmas Ready for a Progressive Dinner Party
- Christmas 2017 Home Tour – The Office Tree, Part 3 of 3
- Christmas 2017 Home Tour – The Dining Room Part 2 of 3
- Christmas 2017 Home Tour – The Main Tree and Surrounds Part 1 of 3